Book your activity or facility online quickly and easily
Membership & prices
Medway Park offers an affordable way to get active.
Swimming at Medway Park
Medway Park offers a 25-metre six-lane swimming pool, a warm water teaching pool and a diving pool.
For aqua fitness activities please see the fitness class timetable.
Swim galas can affect the normal programme so look for any programme amendments before your visit.
Please note the following:
- Adult-only sessions are for 16-year-olds and older.
- Children under the age of eight years must be accompanied by an adult when swimming.
- Each child aged under four years must have an adult in the water with them at all times. One adult may accompany no more than two children aged four to seven years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the inflatable fun sessions.
- The teaching pool is for parents and eight-year-olds and younger.
- Lane swimming is available during most casual sessions.
- *Additional sessions in school holidays.
- Diving pool - Availability is subject to lessons and galas. Please check before attending by telephoning Medway Park on 01634 336655.
Discover Medway Park
At Medway Park there is something for everyone. Find out what's on offer below or check out the Medway Park video.
An extensive fitness suite is open at Medway Park. A free-weights room, state-of-the-art gym equipment and a range of classes will take your workout to the next level.
Find out more
Swimming at Medway Park
Swimming is a great way of improving health and fitness. Medway Park offers a 25m indoor pool, a teaching pool, a diving pool and fully qualified ASA instructors - whatever your level, take the plunge today.
Improving fitness and flexibility, racquet sports are a fun way to shape up. The sports hall and squash courts offer fantastic facilities and league opportunities.
Discover racquet sports
Track and Field
Medway Park has athletics facilities including an eight-lane track, offering unrivalled training facilities for athletes of all abilities.
Discover track and field
Café and bar
Treat yourself after your workout with a refreshing drink at the sports café. Sit back, relax and watch local athletes in training from your perfect viewpoint.
Discover the café and bar
Medway Park currently offers a Judo Centre of international standard and
the Jumpers Rebound Centre which houses the world's largest trampolining club.
Discover the elite sporting venue
Take the plunge at Medway Park today!
Medway Park offers free swimming to under-11s and over-60s
Getting to Medway Park
Find out how to get to Medway Park whether by car, train or bus.